DOUBLE CITRUS SHRIMPS

Description:When I had my birthday dinner, I invited him and our best friends. They all love this recipe (part of my cajun series). As I promised to Gia, here is the recipe.Ingredients:12 large shrimps3 lemons3 limes (jeruk nipis)1 jalapeno pepper, diced small1 tablespoon salt1 tablespoons brown sugar2 tablespoon olive oil1 teaspoon sliced ginger root1 starfruid, sliced.Directions:- Zest the peeled-shrimps with a lime. Then use the other lemons and limes after peel them. Zest some more and chop it finely.- Grill the shrimps. Medium.- Combine lemon, lime zest, jalapeno, and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Simmer until 3 tablespoons left. Add salt and zest again.Moisten with olive oil. Pour everything into the shrimps....yum yum!- Serve with sliced starfruits, limes, and lemons. More yum yum!

0 komentar:


Blogger Tempates by Bluecupid .blogspot.com